Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gear/Enjoy the journey!

Got my sleeping bag in yesterday.  My new Marmot friend is awesome!!!  It's a 0 F, so fluffy and comfortable.  I think it will be just fine it’s sleeping time on the mountain!  I also exchanged my little pack for a larger Gregory 38 liters 2500 cu in, however I’m thinking it might be too small.  I think I would rather go larger and shrink the pack and not actually fill it up but have the extra space just in case…the backpack has been a process!  So many different opinions and when I finally get to what I need they don't have it...oh well I'm sure I will get a good solution!
I’m also looking for a solution for my camera as far as cold weather is concerned for the last 2-3 days of the trek.  I found a front drop backpack style bag at REI yesterday but still need to try the borrowed hip one to see how it works first…
Still need to get the polartec 200-300 jackets/fleece and the beautiful Julbo Colorado glasses and that will be it as far as big stuff goes.  Yeepees!
24 days!!!  It’s been such a fun process, I’ve kept my mind set on enjoying the journey and it has been awesome.  Thank you my darling friends for your support! 
Live laugh love!


No comments:

Post a Comment