This past Saturday I got another 14er under my belt, Mt Sherman. It was a weird mined mountain. Loose rocks from bottom to top which made it more difficult than I thought it would be. Also my Mini could only go so far before I needed more rock clearance so the trek ended up being about 8 miles. It was a beautiful day, very warm, however my energy level was not up to par, I was slow and took many breaks; conclusion: bigger breakfast next time! I was also trying a camera bag I borrowed for the first time, it was major pain going both up and down but I don't have another solution, it will have to do...
There are still patches of snow and on the last snow area on the way down I went on a butt shoot instead of doing the walk down. That was probably the most fun of the day.
Thanks again to Sara for coming along! Like she says, GO BIG OR GO HOME! LOL
Live laugh love!

No comments:
Post a Comment