Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Whose house? My house!

Today was day 5 of the Beach Body high intensity work out addition to my daily routine.  I love how it makes me feel.  I feel like I am burning calories hours and hours after the work out.  The classes are very hard and truthfully I felt like throwing up every single time, hoping that will change within a week or two.  The hope with this addition is not only to trim down and get stronger but also to increase my lung capacity.  Even living up here I feel like my stupid years of smoking, thank god I quite 4 years ago, are still holding me back a little bit.  I definitely still feel out of breath here and there and I very much dislike it!  If you are a smoker QUIT TODAY!!  It's the biggest scam ever; it's bad for your body in every single way manageable!
According to the American Lung Society it takes about 15 years for your lungs to recover if you were a smoker!  Quit today!!  It was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself!
Live, laugh, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment