Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Thank you all for helping me get to Kili!


Well folks, I can't believe it's here.  When I first signed up for it all it seemed like a semi distant date, however I don't even know where June went!

I leave Denver tomorrow morning and get to Moshi, 40 kms from Kili, around 10:55am Denver time on Sunday, 7:55pm Tanzania time.  It's been such a wonderful journey.  I've met many great people along the way, have trained my arse off (actually it seems to have increased in size or lifted I guess lol) and always kept an "enjoy the journey" mind.
Unfortunately not being able to go out made me miss out on the first half, of summer of fun with some friends, but I've had fun in the sun in different ways.  It's been wonderful, and the generosity of most has just really touched my heart.  Thank you all for your support!  Thank you so much for helping go through this journey, I couldn't have done it without you!
I will be trekking with my heart filled with love and positive energy, from all of you my dear friends and the energy of the ones I'm dedicating my climb for.  My darling gradma Cleo I have no doubt you will be with me to the top.
I'm so very excited!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment